Doxxing and Invasion of Privacy
Don’t post other people’s personal information. This includes:
- General Personally Identifying Information (PII)
- Family Member’s PII
- Employment Information
- Personal, private email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Physical addresses or other private location information
- Bank account information or credit card numbers
- Social Security/National Identity numbers
- Voter information
- Medical information and personal biometric data
- Other private information that may pose a safety or security risk
We consider content that was created or taken without the subject’s consent, to be an invasion of privacy, especially when such material presents a safety risk to the subject, such as in the case of intimidation or harassment.
Submit will take context into account as well as whether the reported content is publicly available elsewhere. Please note, however, that while sharing publicly available content may not be a violation of this policy, if the information is shared with the intent to harass or incite other abusive behavior, it may violate our prohibition against bullying and harassment.
Violations of this policy and intentional doxxing is a serious breach of trust within our community, intentional violations of this policy are dealt with swiftly and severely. If you doxx someone here, you will be removed, permanently.
To learn how to report a violation, see our instructions for Reporting.