Disrupting the Experience of Other Users
Being part of a community includes recognizing how your behavior affects others and engaging in meaningful and productive interactions with people and the platform they rely on.
We do not allow behavior that significantly or continually disrupts the experience of other users. This includes:
- Posting off-topic posts or comments
- Posting empty or meaningless posts or comments
- Following accounts in large volume in a short period of time
- Creating nonsensical or irrelevant content
- Engaging with platform features in a way that causes excessive notifications for other users
- Using any other platform feature in a way that creates disruption
- Colluding with others to attempt to disrupt conversations or silence others
While we encourage group leaders to moderate their own groups on an individual basis, Submit staff may take further restrictive action against accounts that are engaging in these types of behaviors.
Please note that the above conduct may also violate other restrictions in our Acceptable Use Policies. For example, depending on the nature and severity of the activity, it may rise to the level of bullying and harassment.