Bullying and Harassment
We do not tolerate harassment, bullying, or abuse of any kind, whether directly or by encouraging others to take part in the prohibited conduct. This includes:
- Targeted personal attacks
- Piling on to or orchestrating disruptive activity in a way that amounts to abuse
- Following another user around the platform in a manner that causes intimidation
- Disingenuously participating in conversation in a way that instigates conflict or undermines sincere discussion
- Creating alternative accounts specifically to evade moderation action taken by Submit staff or users
Please note, not all unwelcome conduct is necessarily considered harassment. For example, disagreeing with another user or downvoting their comments may not rise to the level of harassment on our platform. In addition, sharing criticism of public figures or organizations, or topics of public interest, does not necessarily fall under this policy. However, we encourage you to be mindful in how you engage with other users and the platform, as this activity may still violate our restriction on disrupting the experience of other users.
Off-Platform Bullying and Harassment
While sharing information from Submit (service or associated services (Discord)) is already something that is forbidden, if you share information from Submit off-platform, with the intention to harass, bully or abuse our users, or to encourage others to abuse our users, your account will be immediately terminated (banned) without any possibility of appeal or reinstatement.